Yes, we do check the credit report of the owner or shareholders that will be the personal guarantors. There is no minimum score required, our analysis is based on a combination of the owner's score and the company’s performance.
Articles in this section
- Amazon Custom Payment Settlements Report
- Amazon Reports - Application step-by-step guide to Amazon Reports
- Amazon Sales and Orders - Business Reports
- Do you ask for Personal Guarantee?
- Does Sellersfunding run a Credit Check? Why? Does it affect my credit score?
- How do I connect my Accounting Software?
- How do I connect my eBay store?
- How do I connect my Magento store?
- How do I connect my Shopify store?
- How do I connect my Stripe store?