Yes. We check the credit report of the owner or shareholders that will be the personal guarantors. There is no minimum score required, for our analysis is a combination of the owner's score and the company’s performance.
Articles in this section
- Amazon Custom Payment Settlements Report
- Amazon Inventory Report
- Amazon Reports - Application Step-by-step guide to Amazon Reports
- Amazon Sales and Orders - Business Reports
- Do you ask for Personal Guarantee?
- Does Sellersfunding run a Credit Check? Why? Does it affect my credit score?
- How do I get the Amazon Reports I need for the application?
- How is the application process?
- How long it takes to get the disbursement deposited to my account?
- How Much does SellersFunding cost?