1) Click on the Magento button to add your store:
2) Add your Endpoint Base Rest URL and Access Toke on the specific area and click on the Validate button. If you have any doubt about how to find your token, click on the highlighted link:
From your SellersFunding APP Dashboard:
1) Select Connect Accounts, and then select Magento and click New Store at the upright corner:
2) On the new screen, you will need to add the EndPoint Base Rest URL of your Magento Endpoint, and the Access Token you will use to connect with SellersFunding APP:
3) Once you have inserted your Endpoint Base Rest URL information and Access Token tap on Create to connect your store and return to your dashboard.
Obtaining your Magento Integration Tokens:
When a merchant creates and activates an integration, Magento generates a consumer key, consumer secret, access token, and access token secret. All of these entities are used for OAuth-based authentication, but token-based authentication requires only the access token.
Use the following steps in your Magento Endpoint Admin Dashboard to generate an access token:
- Log in to Admin and click System> Extensions > Integrations to display the Integrations page.
- Click Add New Integration to display the New Integration page.
- Enter a unique name for the integration in the Name Then enter your admin password in the Your Password field. Leave all other fields blank.
- Click the API tab. Select the Magento resources the integration can access. You can select all resources, or select a custom list.
- Click Save to save your changes and return to the Integrations page.
- Click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
- Click Allow. A dialog similar to the following displays:
The Access Token can be used in all calls made on behalf of the integration.
Additionally, you will also need to confirm your Endpoint Server URL and Magento version. Please find more information below:
Endpoint - An endpoint is a combination of the server that fulfills a request, the web service, the store code, the resource against which the request is being made, and any template parameters.
To create the endpoint in the call -
For instance -
- your-domain.com/index.php/ is the server name
- rest is the name of web service
- default is the code of default store of Magento Store. It can be a code of specific code or all can be specified to perform an action on all stores.
- V1/customerGroups is the resource
- id is a template parameter