1) Click on the Stripe button to add your store:
2) Add your Access Token on the specific area and click on the Validate button. If you have any doubt about how to find your token, click on the highlighted link:
From your SellersFunding APP Dashboard:
1) Select Connect Accounts, and then select Stripe and click New Store at the upright corner:
2) On the new screen, you will need to add your Store Name and Access Token to connect your store with SellersFunding APP:
3) Once you have inserted your Store and Access Token information tap on Create to connect your store and return to your dashboard.
Obtaining your Stripe API keys:
Your API keys are available in the Dashboard of Stripe web platform.
The easy link to access your dashboard to get the key is https://stripe.com/login?redirect=/account/apikeys.
Once you are in your Dashboard, look for the Secret Key to tap on Reveal live key token and authenticate through Stripe API as show image below:
You can now select and copy the Key you have just created to connect your Stripe account with SellersFunding. Go ahead and paste it into the specific field inside the SellersFunding APP along with your Store name get connected.